Thursday, March 22, 2012

Meet Savannah


Hi! I'm Savannah. I'm 3 years old but I'm going to be 4 in May.

I like to play with my stuffed animals. I LOVE my ballet class, and I've even been to a real ballet before. I can do good ballet leaps and I'm also good at plies.

I love Disney princesses, and my favorite princess is Ariel. I like to pretend to be all of the princesses, and I have a few dresses just like the real princesses. My favorite princess dress is the Rapunzel dress.

Mom: Why do you want to help raise money for our team?

Savannah: Because I love Gran.

Mom: Is there anything else you want to tell the readers about yourself?

Savannah: I'm learning how to read. I just got a new bike with kittens on it and I like to ride it up and down the sidewalk. I like ponies and I would really like to have one in our backyard. My favorite books to read are Disney princess books, Pinkalicious books, and Berenstain Bear books. I always ask mom and dad to read The Berenstain Bears and the Slumber Party book because I think it's funny.

I like to watch movies on family movie night. My favorite movie is The Little Mermaid. Mom, can we watch a movie right now?

Mom: Maybe in a little while.

Savannah: Okay.

Mom: Is there anything else you want to tell the readers?

Savannah: I like to do math with Natty. I like to find pictures of bush babies to scare mama because she gets creeped out by their big eyes. I like bush babies. Mom likes bush babies.

Mom: No way. They scare me almost as much as clowns do. Are you done for now?

Savannah: Mom loves clowns. Now I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment