Thursday, March 22, 2012

Meet Nathanael


Hi! I'm Nathanael. I'm 5 years old. We are going to do a walk for our Gran in July. Our team name is The Cave Crashers and I helped design the logo for our team.

Mom: Can you tell the readers a little bit about why you want to raise money?

Nathanael: Because I love Gran and I want to send the money somewhere so that people can stop getting the kind of sickness that Gran has.

Mom: Why don't you tell the readers a little bit about yourself.

Nathanael: I like starfish and snakes. I have a yellow belt in karate. The type of karate I take is called Kempo. I like to play with my stuffed guys. I LOVE to build with Legos. The thing I love the most is my family. I'm homeschooled and I love it. Right now I'm in kindergarten. My favorite thing to learn is math. I'm really good at reading already! I think I'm even ready for a level 3 reader! I just got a new bike that says "RATTLESNAKE" on it. It's green, which is one of my favorite colors. I also like the color blue. I love riding my new bike.

That's all I want to say for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment