Monday, May 14, 2012

You say it's your birthday...



Mom here.  On May 15, 2008, our family became complete.  Savannah blessed us with her presence at 2:03 p.m., and made that presence known to everyone in the room.  One look at the sweet face, the beautiful blue eyes, and I knew I had a special, special girl on my hands.  Four years later and I have yet to be proven wrong. 
Happy birthday, Savannah.  You are my sweet, smart, funny, beautiful and sassy girl, and I am SO proud of all you have done in your short time here on this earth.  You are helping to change the world, my girl, and you bring a light to this world that no one else could ever bring.  May all of your dreams come true.  May happiness and love always be at your side.  May you always know how special you are to me and how much I love you.

I'll love you forever
I'll like you for always
As long as I'm living
My baby you'll be.
~Love You Forever by Robert Munsch

No comments:

Post a Comment